The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy



Title: The Deal
Series: Off Campus Series, #1
Author: Elle Kennedy
Published Date: February 24, 2015

She's about to make a deal with the college bad boy...

Hannah Wells has finally found someone who turns her on. But while she might be confident in every other area of her life, she's carting around a full set of baggage when it comes to sex and seduction. If she wants to get her crush's attention, she'll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice...even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date.

...and it's going to be oh so good

All Garrett Graham has ever wanted is to play professional hockey after graduation, but his plummeting GPA is threatening everything he's worked so hard for. If helping a sarcastic brunette make another guy jealous will help him secure his position on the team, he's all for it. But when one unexpected kiss leads to the wildest sex of both their lives, it doesn't take long for Garrett to realize that pretend isn't going to cut it. Now he just has to convince Hannah that the man she wants looks a lot like him. 

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm in love with this book! I was hooked from the very first page until the last page!! 

I just saw this series as one of the most twitted romance book recommendation, and after a lot of YA fantasy books, I actually felt so tired of reading them I wanted to switch to romance for a while, you know.. too much action and paranormal fiction can totally exhaust you in a lot of ways, specially the cliffhangers. So yeah, I saw this book and the teaser was really good, and I decided to start it right away.

What I only regret is I have been so late with this one, I never thought this book to be this good!! There are a lot of times I find my self swooning, fanning, giggling ang falling in love with the characters. YES! That is how likable and lovable the characters are in this book. 

I find Hannah and Garrett's relationship refreshing in fact they are perfect together. I am really glad that this book is not one of those love at first sight kind of book. They started in a relationship with lots of bantering until the time comes they become friends and fell in love. There chemistry between the main character is so contagious. And the dialogues will totally make you swoon over and over again. Also, there is no too much drama in this book, its so light to read and very relaxing, compared to those new NA romance books lately. And really, I appreciate this kind of books more that with heavy drama that I totally can't function and leaves you me sad after. And my FAVORITE scene? OMG! The Locker scene! I really can't help but laugh out load! Seriously? I love her commando style! Its freaking EPIC!! 

Okay so one things is for sure, I’ll be reading book 2 in this series NOW!! Maybe that is one of the perks of reading it later than sooner after the release, No waiting time for me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment