Delete by Kim Curran

Ranking: 
Title: Delete
Series: Shift, #3
Author: Kim Curran
Publication Date: May 31, 2015
The country is at war. Beset by enemies within and without. And all because of the decisions changed by one boy, Scott Tyler. In this ravaged alternative world, Scott hardly recognizes himself. He's a war hero, a leader of a unit of Shifters and maybe the only one who can prevent the country's frail defenses from crumbling.

But all Scott wants to do is find a way back to the reality he knew, without losing the girl he loves. With every Shift he makes, Scott edges closer towards oblivion. With no one to trust - not even himself - how much is he willing to risk to get home?

First, I admit that I had a hard time remembering some details from Control, and I really can't blame myself because its been forever since the 2nd book has been released.

This book has a lot of action, and more dangerous decisions that may lead to more deaths of the characters I used to love in the previous books. But compared to the first 2 books, Delete lost all the connection that makes me crave so much of Scott and Aubrey. I am thinking that there could have been more ways to end the story, but the ending just made me annoyed. But I do like it. Its just that it the ending was something I did not expect. It's not the conclusive ending I was looking for and I feel like the author had suddenly lost interest in making everything work out between Audrey and Scott.


0 comments:

Post a Comment